Histon Office (Cambridge)
Summary of Role
This role is responsible for managing client Amazon accounts, optimising content, and Amazon Advertising. The role also includes liaising with clients, meeting on a weekly basis and collaborating on strategies and forecasts.
- Be point of contact for clients through weekly or fortnightly calls.
- Manage clients’ Amazon accounts and delegate tasks to the relevant team internally.
- Ensure client product listings and live site content is optimised, pricing is correct, actioning any changes as required.
- Be aware of clients’ Advertising strategy and check key metrics.
- Other ad-hoc tasks
Key Skills/ Competencies
- Familiarity with Amazon Seller Central or Vendor Central, preferably both.
- Ability to communicate confidently verbally and in writing.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Motivated and have the drive to execute all tasks to a high standard.
- The ability to pick tasks up quickly and not be afraid to ask questions or show initiative.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to organise oneself on their own initiative while working to multiple deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced client facing environment.
- An excellent attitude to learning and development.
- Be able to fully embrace our company values: Be ambitious, Be collaborative, Be Innovative and Be yourself.
- Experience with Amazon Advertising a plus.
If you would like to apply for the position, please contact us via email at: email@example.com with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
Hello from Sarah!
Hi, I’m Sarah – Head of HR. Thank you for your interest in the role; we’d love to hear from you!
If you would like to apply for the position, then please contact me via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and covering letter.